Tuesday 14 October 2014

Soapy Trip Wa**

Soapy Trip Wash.

Yes it's time to get the bike all soapy and wash off the dirt from the trip. Obviously, I didn't do it myself - I used one of Kampala's many Boda Wash facilities.

People who know me will tell you that, normally, there's nothing I like more than sitting down for a couple of hours and giving my bikes a really thorough clean. Nothing says "futility of existence" quite like cleaning all the gunky bits behind the engine with your toothbrush.

Actually, I shouldn't knock cleaning and those who practice it because there's a very nice man in St Opsley who is polishing the exhaust pipes on my Nelli at this very moment. And I imagine that the scene there, looks exactly like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.